Some new art and thoughts~



feeling pleased that things are starting to fall gently into place~ Even if the rest of the world is scary and sad, good things are still going on. I feel so sorry for the plane that was destroyed over the Ukraine...for no other reason then it was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Horrible waste of life.

There was a lot of darkness this week and the previous. A little cousin of mine passed away and I've been trying to wrap my mind around that. I know he's in heaven but I feel so sad for my aunt and her son (he's child who passed). There are no words I can write that bring any solace. I know they are deeply religious and that helps. It does make me feel it is good to have an anchor of a church/group to be with to mourn and cherish life with. It also makes me realize that there is so much to be thankful for, even if our time with each other is short. It's precious and parting is a parting of meetings again, some day for all of us. 

So many thoughts~I guess that's good and part of life, really. It's a blessing mingled with bitterness at times, I think. The best is to know that we are all here and can enjoy our little worlds in the best way we can...I truly believe we do need to remember that being alive IS the special occasion. <3 nbsp="" p="">

Comments

Popular Posts